Thinking you might want to engage an experienced resource? Here’s my story on one page.
Download a PDF: JENNIFER MORRIS
|Audience Outreach and Engagement:
· Developed proposals, website, public events and outreach for MassSave and SolarizeMass residential programs that resulted in over 1.3MW of new renewable power and 10% reduction in energy consumption; helped to secure public funding for municipal building energy efficiency initiatives.
· Ensured full compliance with a business transformation initiative by coordinating internal and external communication strategies for Pentair PLC, a global industrial corporation.
· Informed and engaged global employees for major technology clients, including Unisys, Tyco and Verisign, by developing executive speeches, video scripts and webcast presentations.
· Scripted product demonstrations that won awards for a software startup at a major technology conference for three consecutive years; helped drive 20% growth in attendance at a premiere customer event.
· Wrote and produced print and email newsletters; collaborated on website design and content; integrated social media and expanded mailing lists and qualified prospect databases by over 300%.
· Helped double the size of a key Fortune 100 corporate account, by providing timely insight reporting and analysis of their online customer community at Communispace.
· Recommended online engagement strategies for parent marketing at Bright Horizons, a national day care center operator, with detailed research and reporting on social media impact and participation.
Sales and Business Development:
· Hired, coached and supervised sales & marketing staff at a boutique communications agency (Preston Productions Inc); grew accounts at technology firms by 30% annually for five years running.
· Managed RFP and RFI responses; created proposal strategies, processes and content; developed lead generation processes and configured Salesforce.com to improve forecast accuracy by 30%.
Technical Documentation and Compliance:
· Educated customers by updating and improving user manuals, product literature and technical whitepapers for music software, optical test equipment, and industrial safety valves.
· Ensured compliance with local and federal regulatory agencies (FDA, FAA) for use of laser devices in entertainment lighting and outdoor displays.
|2008 – present: Self-employed Strategic Communications Consultant and Writer/Editor
8/2005 – 8/2008: Simmons MBA Candidate, and Contract Consultant at Communispace Corporation
9/1999 – 8/2005: Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Preston Productions Inc., Marlborough MA
3/1995 – 8/1999: Director, Marketing & Communications, Preston Productions Inc., Marlborough MA
|Strong writer/editor, adept with Mac/PC MS Office Adobe CC applications;
Website & Email content and customization;
|BA Hamilton College
MBA Simmons College
|2008: Simmons Fellowship in Entrepreneurship
2008: Silverman Business Plan Competition Finalist
2008: Hamilton-Kirkland Leadership Award
1992: Career Achievement Award, International Laser Display Association
|Lincoln MA Green Energy Committee
Mass CEC solar coach
MAPC Climate Resilience working group
Net Impact Boston (Marketing lead)
Lincoln Troop 127
Kirkland College Alumnae